In this slideshare, Principal Security Engineer, Eric Johnson shows engineers, developers and application security professionals how to start conversations on implementing security into the DevOps workflow.
You’ll learn about:
1) Cloud and DevSecOps Practices
2) Pre-Commit: The Paved Road
3) Commit: CI / CD Security Controls
4) Acceptance: Supply Chain Security
5) Operations: Continuous Security Compliance
Interested in an Azure DevOps 30 Day Trial? Request a trial today: sales [at] pumascan [dot] com. Make sure to follow our social channels, @puma_scan on twitter and @puma-security-llc on linked in.
Fixing The Unresolved Metadata Reference Exception
DevOps is redefining the way organizations handle software development. But it’s also challenging security professionals...